Everything began in the 1950 in the city of Vara, Sweden, when the young farmer Carl-Eric Anderson received his first order for a wash machine from his mother. Thus, he created a special wash machine.
A result exceeded all expectations, and later he built a small plant directly in the territory of his farm where it locates up to now. Thus the new company appeared. The company, which we call ASKO today.
For the moment, ASKO is an international corporation with a full line of efficient wash machines, drying machines and dishwashers. ASKO apparatus today clean better, at the same consuming time less water, electricity and detergents. ASKO gives preference to the high quality stainless steel while producing of parts. ASKO supports traditional high degree of quality in its production.
Though ASKO apparatus are one of the best, ASKO dishwasher repairs take place sometimes. For an identification of ASKO dishwasher problems use error codes presented below.
Asko dishwasher error codes
|F1||Water heating fault, selected temperature not reached within 60 minutes||· Incoming water temperature too cool
· Heating element burned out
· Thermostat defective
|F2||High water level||· Plugged/Bad water pump
· Defective water inlet valve
|F3||Thermistor fault||· Open thermistor
· Bad wiring to thermistor
|F4||Fault with water fill (only on machines with level-controlled fill)|
Note: Lights blinking, pump running and controls dead indicates an over fill fault
|1. Disconnect the power to the unit
2. Remove the lower access panels and check the tray under the dishwasher (you will probably find it is full of water)
3. Use a towel or a sponge to remove the water
4. There is a float that should stop the operation of the dishwasher and run the pump if water is in this tray. Check this pump to see if it is functional
5. Test the dishwasher
6. If there are no leaks from the dishwasher into the pan, check the drain hose under the sink
7. THE DRAIN HOSE MUST RUN UP TO THE TOP OF THE UNDERSIDE OF THE COUNTERTOP THEN DOWN TO THE DRAIN. (If the hose is not set up like this, water from the sink drain will flow into the dishwasher and overfill the tray