The story of the LG company began after the Second World War. The founder of the future empire Ku In Hoy started his business from manufacturing of face cream.
Today LG Group possesses high production capacities not only in South Korea, but also in China, Taiwan, Philippines, Indonesia, India, the USA, Thailand, Viet Nam, Germany, Italy and in Russia. And, now, the most mass production of LG Group is in China, Indonesia and South Korea.
LG Group is the fourth biggest financial and industrial group in the Republic of Korea. The headquarters are in Seoul (Korea). The company has over two hundred representative offices and units in eighty countries of the world.
Dishwashers also refer to production of this world giant and they periodically require repairs as well. LG dishwasher not draining also happens. Then use LG dishwasher error codes presented below. There you will be able to understand what “LG dishwasher error code le” means and how you can decipher “LG dishwasher error code e1”.
Video LG dishwasher error codes
LG LDF series, LDS series, LD series, D series, DF series, LSDF series dishwasher error codes
Not reached to the normal water level in spite of 10 min. water supply
|• The Water Supply Tap is closed.|
• The Water Supply is shut off.
• The Inlet Hose is kinked.
• The Water Pressure is very low. (below 10 psi)
• Inlet Valve is OK?
• The filter of Inlet Valve is clogged by impure water.
• The Hall sensor is OK?
• The Impeller of Air Guide is bound.
|• Take action on Water Supply device.
• Measure the electric resistance of Inlet Valve. (950-1300 Q)
• Clean the filter of Inlet Valve.
• Check the frequency of Inlet Water by the Test Mode.
• Replace the Air Braker.
Not fully drained out in spite of 5 min. drain operation
|• The Drain Hose kinked or blocked.|
• Wiring connection is OK?
• The drain outlet of sump is blocked.
• The Drain Pump/Motor or circuit is troubled.
|• Remove the cause of kink or block.
• Check the wiring connection.
• Measure the electric resistance of Drain Motor. (20-40 Q)
• Replace the Drain Motor or repair the Circuit.
Excessive water is supplied than normal water level.(Automatically drain Pump operated.)
|• The Inlet Valve is troubled.|
• The Controller is troubled.
|• Replace the Inlet Valve.
• Repair or replace the Controller.
The excessive RPM of Washing Motor happened during Wash cycle due to water leakage.
|• Water leakage in Hose connections.|
• Water is leaked by damages.
• The Motor Water Seal leakage of Sump assembly.
• The height of Drain Hose connection (sink-Drain Hose) is not over 20".
• Impeller of the Washing Pump is worn away.
|• Replace the connections of Hose.
• Check the point of damages and repair or replace the related parts.
• Read the Installation Instructions and fix it to the recommended Height.
• Replace the Impeller of the Washing Pump.
The water is not heated or the temperature in the Tub is overheated to over 194BF
|• The Circuit of Heater is troubled.|
• The Thermistor is troubled.
• The Heater is shorted.
• The Relay Circuit is troubled.
|• Repair the Circuit of Heater.
• Replace the Thermistor.
• Replace the Heater.
• Repair the Relay Circuit
|TE Error||Thermistor failure or very high inlet water temperature (over 194°F).||Please call your Authorized Service Center or LGE Customer Service at
|The display shows PF||The dishwasher experienced a power failure.||This is not an error. The dishwasher will restart automatically after 10 seconds.
The resistance of ther- mistor not normally out put.
|• The Inlet Water Temperature is very high, (over 194°F)|
• Wiring connection is OK?
• The Thermistor is OK?
|Check the temperature. (Test Mode)
1) If the temperature is displayed
- adjust the Inlet Water. Temperature to 120°F.
2) If the temperature is notdisplayed
- check the wiring connection.
- check the electric resistance of Thermistor. (11~14k at 77°F)
- Replace the PCB.
The Motor is working abnormally.
|• Wiring connection is OK?|
• The Impeller of Washing Pump is locked.
• The rotor of Washing Motor is locked.
• The Blade is locked.
|• Check the wiring connection.
• Replace the cause of restriction.
• Replace the Washing Motor.
• Replace the PCB.
|The display shows PF code||This indicates there was a power failure. This function protects the dishwasher in the event that the power goes out or the power to the unit is disrupted. When power is returned, and a button is pushed, this will display for 3 seconds and then go away.|
|The display shows Cd code||Cd means Cool-dry. This is an additional drying cycle to assist drying performance. This cycle runs for a further 60 minutes after the course has finished. It can be interrupted at any time by opening the door.|
|The display shows CL code||CL means Child-Lock. This function is used to lock or unlock the control buttons to prevent all the settings from being changed by a child. It can only be activated during the wash cycle.|
|The display shows F code||When the unit is displaying F, the sensor is measuring the water clarity. After 5 minutes of sensing (except draining and filling), the unit's display will then show the processing time.|
|The display shows numbers between 1 ~ 19||This is not an error code, but indicates the setting of the delay start. To cancel the function, turn the power off, or to change the course and option, open the door and select another course and option. Countdown will then continue after door is closed again.|
|Buzzing sound. (High Temperature Alarm)||This is not an error. When you open the door right after a steam or heated wash, rinse or dry, a buzzing sound will alert you of any high residual temperatures inside the washer.|
|Odor||If the dishwasher is not used daily, we recommend to run a Quick cycle once or twice a day until you have a full load. In case odor still persists, run a vinegar rinse through an Auto cycle by putting 2cups(500ml) of white vinegar in an upright measuring cup in the lower rack, without detergent. For Regular maintenance tips|
Video LG dishwasher error codes