Reprinting and translation of texts without permission of washererrorcodes.com and a hyperlink is prohibited. It is forbidden to place text and pictures on video services.
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. In addition, we will promptly terminate without notice the accounts of those determined by us to be “repeat infringers.”
If you believe that your work has been copied in such a manner as to represent a copyright infringement, please notify washererrorcodes.com so that the situation can be promptly addressed. washererrorcodes.com can be reached via the Contact Us.
In your notification, please provide washererrorcodes.com with the following information:
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- A description of where on our site the material is located
- Your address, telephone number and email address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your Notice is accurate and that you’re the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.