If you see the F9 E1 error code, it means that it takes too much time for your washer to drain. If you have to wait more than 8 minutes, do the following:
Is the drain hose properly installed?
- Make sure the ddrain hose is installed properly.
- Check it for kinks and clogs.
- Use the U-shaped drain hose form.
- Make sure the standpipe (drainpipe) is 39″ (99 cm) – 96″ (244 cm) high.
- Use the right type and the right amount of detergent to prevent suds. The manufacturer recommends using a High Efficiency (HE) detergent.
If these are ok, but the code is still there, check the drain pump. Not unlikely, you will need to replace it.