Not unlikely, you will be able to solve this problem by a mere resetting. Please, do the following:
- Unplug the dishwasher (or turn it off), wait a minute and plug it in again.
- Check the hoses and tubes behind your dishwasher: not unlikely, some of them got kinked or blocked when you moved it last time. Also, make sure that the tap is open.
- Launch a cycle
- If the error is gone and dishwasher is operating smoothly, no problems should occur.
If the resetting does not work, please:
- Make sure this is the same error as the one that occurred before the resetting.
- If this is a different one, check the manual and troubleshoot it.
If none of your steps has worked, address a qualified technician.