The Ld error code appears when the water level remains unchanged even after the drain pump has been turned on. Press Stop to reset the washer.
Try the following steps:
- Check the drain hose and the entire drain system for blockages and clogs. If there is water in the tub, try to remove it manually.
- Disconnect the washer from the mains. Dry the drain pump by tilting the machine backward. Lean it against a wall or a well fixed large object. Disconnect the drain hoses and check them for clogs. Not unlikely, drain water will gush out of them, so have a tray, bucket and towels close at hand.
- Check the drain pump itself for blockages, clogs, and damage (see Key 1 in the Image 1 below). Repair/replace damaged parts, if possible, or the entire pump.
- Make sure there is nothing wrong with drain pump wiring and connections. A loose or broken wiring connection could prevent the pump from running.
- If there is no drain issue, this can be due to a problem in the water level pressure switch, or there is no proper hose connection between the bottom of the tub to the pressure switch on the control board.