FH means that the machine is not getting water or the control board fails to detect the Pressure switch.
Wait for 30 seconds. If the meter does not detect water coming in, it will turn off the valves and display the fault code.
Also, the valves will be turned off if the meter does detect 10.5 gallons of water after 8 minutes, but does not detect the pressure switch trip. This will also lead to the error code flashing on the display screen.
If the control has turned the water valves on and after 8 minutes the flow meter has detected 10.5 gallons of water passing through it, but has not detected the pressure switch trip, the valves will be turned off and the error code will flash.
To clear the screen, press PAUSE/CANCEL twice. Check if there is water in the machine.
If there is no water, do the following:
- Check the two inlet water valves – they should be turned on all the way.
- Check inlet valves’ screens and inlet hoses for kinks, bends, and plugs.
- Make sure that inlet valves are not faulty.
If there is water in the machine, do the following:
- Check the drain pump and make sure it is operational
- Check the Pressure Switch Hose and the way it is connected to the Tub and Pressure switch
- Check the siphon
- Make sure there is reliable connection between the wire harness and: the Central Control Unit, Drain Pump, Inlet Valves, Flow Meter, Pressure Switch
- Make sure the hoses are not leaking
- Make sure the Pressure Switch, Flow Meter, and Central Control Unit are operational
With so many possible factors, it can be a challenge to identify the problem.
The error code can appear due to lack of pressure in the water supply system or clogged inlet valves.