Thiss code indicates that the motor is not working. Please, be careful, because 3E and E3 are different codes indicating different things. The 3E fault code signals a motor stop due to an over-current. Please, note the following appropriate readings:
- Pin 1 and Pin 2 of CN9 = 3.0 ohms.
- Pin 1 and Pin 3 of CN9 = 3.0 ohms.
- Pin 2 and Pin 3 of CN9 = 3.0 ohms.
- Any 2 Pins (1, 2, 3) on Motor Connector = 3.0 ohms.
If there are no big deviations, you are in for a little guesswork.
The E3 means that the ain control board is trying to get the motor to run, but cannot detect a tachometer signal. The motor will not be running. This can happen because:
- Stuck drum. Unplug the washer and make sure there is nothing to block it.
- The hall sensor has gotten loose or faulty. It won’t let the control board recognize it as spinning. As a result, the motor will stop and there will be E3 on the display. It may read rpm partially. Then you will see SUdS on the screen.
- Check the wire harness and connections around the motor. Try unplugging each connection and plugging it back at a time. If you find any loose one, bend-lock it.
Other Maytag washer error code:
- Maytag neptune washer lr error code
- Maytag maxima washer error codes e01 f08
- Maytag front load washer error code f5 e2
- E1 f9 error code maytag washer
- Maytag washer f28 error code
- Maytag washer f11 error code
- Maytag 2000 series washer error codes 5d (SD)
- Maytag bravos washer f1 error code
- Maytag washer fh error code
- Maytag 2000 series washer error codes f9 e2
- F24 error code maytag washer
- Maytag washer f01 error code
- Maytag maxima washer error code f06 e01
- Maytag 9000 series washer error code f35
- Maytag neptune washer fl error code
- Maytag washer error code nd
- Maytag washer f02 error code
- Maytag neptune washer error code nf
- Maytag 2000 series washer error codes e1 f6
- Maytag washer error code f20
- Maytag washer error code lf
- Maytag maxima washer error codes f06 e02
- Maytag bravos washer error codes f51
- f21 error code Maytag washer