The 1E and/or OE codes indicate a draining problem, which usually occurs due to a blockage or drain pump failure. In most cases, cleaning filters and the sump solves the problem. However, if these do not work, a more serious procedure is required.
Filter and Sump Thing
- Open the door and check the filter at the bottom of the cavity.
- Turn the filter counterclockwise by the handle to access the filter compartment.
- Take off the filter door.
- Remove the flat micro filter underneath.
- Clean the filter door and micro filter and rinse them out properly.
- Check the sump, which is located at the bottom of the drain compartment and remove any gunk or debris.
- Put the flat micro filter and filter door back and turn the filter door clockwise by the handle to lock the filter.
Other Samsung dishwasher error code: