This error code appears because the level sensor signals failure to reach an appropriate water level. If you see it on the screen, check that the water supply and water inlet valves are opened and operational. Check water supply pressure: it shouls be at least 20 psi.
If you see the LE code on the display, do the following:
- Check the door: it must be closed properly.
- Make sure that the door seal is clean and there is no debris.
- Make sure hose connections are tight enough.
- Check all O-rings on hoses. Replace bad ones, if any.
- Do not plunge the drain hose more than 6 inches down the drain pipe.
- Make sure the drain pipe is not damaged and fixed well.
- Make sure the washer is fully filled.
- Close the detergent drawer properly.
- Avoid overloading the drum with heavy items.
- Control the amount of detergent.