If you see 4E or NF (No Water Feed, Washer Not Filling) on your washer’s display screen, water iss not feeding into the machine. There are a number of factors that caue this issue, and it may take a thorough check to figure out what it is.
Please, refer to the troubleshooting steps below. They work for all Samsung machines (top load, front load, etc.)
Now, if you see the NF or 4E error code on the display, please:
- Unplug the washer and make sure that all water supply inlet valves are open. If they are, move on the the next step.
- Check water supply hoses. Make ssure they are not bent or twisted. If they are not, proceed to the next sstep.
- Make sure the hoses are not clogged. If they are not, move on to the following step.
- Check hose connections and valves and make sure there are no blockages. If it is on, move on to the next one.
- Check the inlet valve for clogs. Also check the solenoids and the wiring.