If you see the E18 code on your Siemens washing machine, do the following:
- Get it out of the cabinet and tilt it backward.
- If it does not have a solid base, find a hose that leads from the tub to the pump and give it a squeeze. This will help you determine whether or not there are debris.
- Repeatedly tighten and slacken the filter using pliers.
- Remove or break the debris jamming the cap. Make sure that the cap finally comes off easily.
- Clean out any debris and run a cycle.
It is not always possible to remove the cap. If you cannot do that, remove the machine’s front panel, pull out the pump system and filter chamber and do away with the blockage.
Other Siemens washer error code: