If your Cabrio Washer is showing the LD fault code, most likely, you have a draining issue. In other words, water is getting a little slow to drain from the system.
- Check the hose and the pump for debris and clear them if necessary.
- Check the pump’s impeller and make sure it spins smoothly and the blades are not bent or damaged.
- Disconnect the tub hose that leads from the pump to the tub and make sure it is not clogged or bent.
- Be sure that the pump is operating in accordance with the cycle.
- If you have solved these issues, but the error is still there, you need to replace the drain pump motor.