Blanco is an Australian make of kitchen appliances. The company was founded in 1925 in Oberderdingen, Germany. Currently it manufactures freestanding cookers, ovens, rangehoods, sinks, microwaves, and dishwashers.
Blanco dishwashers boast such innovative features as Extra-Rinse, Extra-Dry, and Extra-Silent.
When your kitchen appliance breaks down, refer to the list of error codes below and try the steps suggested.
Blanco dishwasher error codes
|ERROR CODE||ERROR DESCRIPTION||CONTROL|
|F5||Inadequate water supply||• Make sure the water input tap is totally open and that there is no water cut.|
• Close the water input tap, separate the water input hose from the tap and clean the filter at
the connection end of the hose.
• Restart your machine, contact the service person if the error resumes.
|F3||Error of continuous water input||• Close the tap.|
• Contact the service person.
|F2||The waste water in the machine cannot be discharged.||• Water discharge hose is clogged.|
• The filters of your machine might be clogged.
• Power off-on your machine and activate the program cancellation command.
• If the error continues, contact the service person.
|F8||Heater error||Contact the service person.|
|F1||Alarm is active against water overflow||• Power off your machine and close the tap.|
|FE||Faulty electronic card||Contact the service person.|
|F7||Overheating error (temperature in the machine is|
|F9||Divisor position error|
|F6||Faulty heater sensor|