The history of the Australian brand Blanco dates back to 1925. The name of its founder was Heinrich Blanc, and originally Blanc & Co was a manufacturer of copper-plated containers. Today its range consists of several types of kitchen appliances, including three types of dishwashers: semi integrated, fully integrated, and freestanding.
For Blanco dishwashers troubleshooting tips, check out the table below.
Blanco dishwasher troubleshooting
|Problem||Causes /What To Do|
|If one of program monitor lights is on and start/Pause light is on and off||Your machine’s door is open, shut the door|
|If the programme won’t start||• Check if the plug is connected.
• Check your indoor fuses.
• Be sure that the water inlet tap is turned on.
• Be sure that you have closed the machine door.
• Be sure that you switched off the machine by pressing the Power On / Off button.
• Be sure that the water inlet filter and the machine filters are not clogged.
|If the control lamps won’t go out after a wash operation||Check if the Power On/Off button is released yet|
|If detergent residues are left in the detergent compartment||Detergent has been added when the detergent compartment was wet.|
|If water is left inside the machine at the end of the programme||• The water drain hose is clogged or twisted.
• The filters are clogged.
• The programme is not finished yet.
|If the machine stops during a wash operation|| Power failure.
• Water inlet failure.
• Program can be on standby mode.
|If shaking and hitting noises are heard during a wash operation||• Dishes placed incorrectly.
• Spray arm hitting the dishes.
|If there are partial food wastes left on the dishes||• Dishes placed incorrectly into the machine, sprayed water did not reach related places.
• Basket overly loaded.
• Dishes leaning against one another.
• Very small amount of detergent added.
• An unsuitable, rather weak wash programme selected.
• Spray arm clogged with food wastes.
• Filters clogged.
• Filters incorrectly fitted.
• Water drain pump clogged.
|If there are whitish stains on the dishes||• A very small amount of detergent is being used.
• Rinse aid dosage setting at a very low level.